“This New Year’s, you’re invited to a killer party…” starring an infamous local line-up of some of life is noise’s most beloved acts, plus those chosen bands’ handpicked selections, including Tangled Thoughts of Leaving, Drowning Horse, Scalphunter, The Devil Rides Out and many more! Read More
- Alex Griffin's Top 10 Albums of 2014
- Alex Griffin’s Top 10 Albums of 2014Posted 10 mins ago
Writer, musician, broadcaster and all-around Renaissance man Alex Griffin breaks down his 10 best records of the year.
- A Minute With Drohtnung
- A Minute With DrohtnungPosted 1 day ago
Before they join Drowning Horse, Tangled Thoughts of Leaving and a slew of Perth's best heavy acts for New Year's Evil at The Bakery, we spend a minute with Old…
- Scott Williams' Top 10 Albums of 2014
- Scott Williams’ Top 10 Albums of 2014Posted 2 days ago
Scott Williams of RTRFM's Critical Mass breaks down the best 10 albums of the year.
- Jack Payet's Top 10 Albums of 2014
- Jack Payet’s Top 10 Albums of 2014Posted 3 days ago
From the experimental to the ethereal, Antennas to Heaven columnist Jack Payet counts down his favourite releases of the year.
- Scott Bishop's Top 10 Albums of 2014
- Scott Bishop’s Top 10 Albums of 2014Posted 4 days ago
One of the esteemed hosts of RTRFM's Critical Mass counts down the best heavy releases of 2014.
For over a quarter of a century, Eyehategod have carried the torch for the metal culture of New Orleans, sharing stages with the likes of Pantera, Goatwhore and Crowbar while pioneering the down-tuned, sludge-laden, blues-inflected guitars and thunderous rhythms. Armed with their first new record in 14 years, Eyehategod return to Australia this January and February for headline dates in Perth, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. Read More