With just two albums under their belt, Pallbearer have inserted themselves at the forefront of the doom metal renaissance. Read More
- Noiseweek: Record Store Day, David Bowie
- Noiseweek: Record Store Day, David Bowie, El Ten Eleven, Weedeater and morePosted 13 mins ago
New videos from A Place to Bury Strangers, El Ten Eleven and the Colin Stetson/Sarah Neufeld collaboration; new sounds from Weedeater and HEADS., reads on vinyl pressing, authenticity and Perfect…
- LISTEN: The ethereal jazz of MazzSacre's
- LISTEN: The ethereal jazz of MazzSacre’s +Posted 1 day ago
Polish free-jazz experimentalist MazzSacre makes movement music for the most twisted of contortionists on his latest seven deadly sins-themed record.
- Wire — Wire
- Wire — WirePosted 2 days ago
Wire buck the reunion slump trend with an excellent return to form on their latest self-titled release.
- Craig's List: Trevor Deep Jr.
- Craig’s List: Trevor Deep Jr.Posted 3 days ago
For the people who know what deep house music really sounds like.
- Noiseweek: GWAR, Minsk, holograms, Pallb
- Noiseweek: GWAR, Minsk, holograms, Pallbearer, Nirvana tributes and morePosted 7 days ago
New videos from Lightning Bolt and Pallbearer, new music from Minsk, Nothing, Solkyri and Golden Bats, and reads from Pitchfork, The Fader and The Guardian.